Colonel Ruby Bradley Bridge
The Colonel Ruby Bradley Bridge is located on US 33 over Spring Creek. The project consists of replacing the existing bridge.
Final Design Study [18 MB PDF]
Several alternatives are being evaluated for the bridge project.
- Alternative #1A- Rehabilitate bridge using upstream temporary detour
- Alternative #1B- Replace bridge using phased construction
- Alternative #2A- Replace bridge using downstream temporary detour
- Alternative #2B- Replace bridge using upstream temporary detour
- Alternative #3- Replace bridge using Williams Drive detour
- Alternative #4- Replace bridge using ABC Lateral Slide
- No-Build Option
Comments were due by January 11, 2016.