Who Do I Contact?


Hearing Date

  • 304-356-2233. Please be prepared to give the location of your arrest.

I need a continuance

  • Please contact either your attorney or the hearing examiner assigned to your case, if you are not represented by an attorney.​

I need a subpoena

  • Please contact Mary Wright at 304-356-2254.​

I need to file a written objection/hearing request form

  • Please complete the Written Objection Form and submit to OAH via email at dot.oah@wv.gov, via facsimile at 304-558-1316, via Certified US Mail at 300 Capitol Street, 10th Floor, Charleston WV 25301 or in person to 300 Capitol Street, 10th Floor, Charleston WV.

WV DOT Privacy Notices | Contact Us | Site Map | Disclaimer

Privacy, Security and Accessibility | WV.gov | USA.gov | © 2017 State of West Virginia