• Valid Instruction Permit
    • 50 hour log or Driver’s Education Certificate if under 18 years of age
    • Proof of School Enrollment if under 18 years of age
  • Accompanied by valid licensed driver with the following:
    • Vehicle that passes inspection
    • Valid insurance card for vehicle
    • Valid registration card for vehicle
If you are unsure what documents can be used please refer to