7/29/2017 @ 1:15 p.m.
- WV 67 to Campground closed due to high water
- Castlemans Run, CR 32, closed for high water and trees down
- Pierce Run, CR 20, closed due to high water
- Hukill Run, CR 30, closed due to high water
- Lazears Run, CR 30/1, closed due to high water
- Rt. 73 near Boothsville Apartments is closed
- Tree down on Pinchgut Hollow Rd. at 693
- Rt. 91 outside Mannington is closed
- Major flooding in Rachel. Water rescues underway
- Major flooding in Mannington, US 250 CLOSED in the area
- 3 slides on CR 11, Flaggy Meadow Road
- Slide on CR 60 near Bentons Ferry Bridge
- Rock slide on 281 at Mr. Zion Road
- 73/73 North near Boothsville road blocked by water.
Tree down on Turtle Tree Fork
- Flooding Rt3 Wyatt, Peoria road.
- Rt. 20 North just past Gregors Run closed
- Citizen reported tree on power lines Gypsy Hollow Rd.
- Citizen reported Hardesty Run Road caved in, not passable by vehicle
- Rt 4 Margarette, rock slide , crews in route, road closed.
- Road closed due to flooding at Crooked Run and Gregory Run.
- Trees down on different routes.
- Nutter Fork – CO 28 – Berm washed and undercut pavement, multiple culverts plugged
- Chipps Run – CO 24 – Closed, washed out
- Canton Run – CO 14 – Closed washed out with pavement removed
- Knights Run – CO 24 – Water Damage
- Garland Lane – CO 23/3 – Impassable
- Franks Run – CO 6 – Water Damage
- Nazarath Farm – CO 55/8 – Water Damage
- Elkhorn Run – CO 55/14 – Water Damage
- Ralph’s Run – 12 & 12/1 – Water Damage
- Little Buck Run – CO 66 – Water Damage
- Rush Run – CO 64 – Water Damage
- Falling Timber – CO 68 & 70 – Water Damage
- Rube Leggett – CO 40 – Water Damage
- Riggins Run – CO 5 – Water Damage
- Tree down on Rt 7 near Greer Limestone
- County Rt 49 @ Dents Run and Granville Closed due to high water.
- CR 41 Little Indian Creek Rd, CR 73 and 19 South toward Marion County all have trees down.
- CR 76 Large tree blocking road. Crews working to clear out tree.
- WV 7 @ Sabraton high water, but not closed.
- WV 7 west near Wadestown Closed- High Water
- CR 11 Wadestown Closed- High Water
- CR 14 Wadestown Closed- High Water
- CR 39/01 Blacks Run Closed- High Water
- WV 7 Sabraton Ponding Water
- WV 7 east at Greer – Large Trees in roadway
- CR 59 Dents Run Westover-Granville Restricted due to High Water
- CR 73 Trees and Debris
- Trees and Debris on US 19 south toward Marion County. Gravel road scour and general damage throughout the County.
down on Greg Rd at intersection of Girl Scout Rd. Crews using endloader to
down on Iron Town Rd. 3.5 miles out. Crews cannot reach it until water
44/8 Grand Street possibly washed out under road. Waiting for water
Drive CR 40 rock slide. Crews working to clear slide and unplug culvert.
Hollow Road-gravel bases road washed out. Two homes in that
location. Citizens can exit in opposite direction until crews can
- Rt 50 at Ben DeWitt Bridge high water
- Crane School Road toward St. Joes Road reports of high water
- Culvert plugged on Cale Road causing flooding
- Campground Road near old water plant under water
- Requested that Greens Run Rd off North Preston Hwy be closed due to high water
- Requested that Rt 92 and 50 closed due to high water over guardrail
- Closed Sanders Hill near Fill Hollow Rd due to road washed out
- High water on Kingwood Pike near Mill Chapel Church Rd.
- WV 72 Landslide at Rowlesburg City Limits- One Lane Blocked
- CR 52/07 Pleasantdale Road Kingwood- Landslide from above the road. Road is blocked and Closed.
- CR 51 Saltlick Rowlesburg- Closed High Water
- CR 66/07 Kaintown Road Fellowsville- Closed High Water
- Trees and Debris causing problems on many roads in the Rowlesburg, Fellowsville and Kingwood areas.
- High water reported on George Washington Hwy.
- Gravel based road damage various locations.
- WV 7 slip near Kingwood and Terra Alta cleared.