The WV DOT Finance and Administration Division is comprised of six sections and the agency Purchase Card Coordinator. The Finance and Administration Division reports to the Department of Transportation Business Manager.
The six sections include:
The Finance and Administration team is knowledgeable of the assigned work areas and strives to provide superior customer service. Services provided by the Finance and Administration Division include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Federal Aid
- Financial Reporting
- Procurement Sections.
- Processing agency payrolls
- Processing for payment, agency vendor invoices
- Collection and deposit of agency receivables
- Cash management of agency funds
- Processing Federal Highway Administration billings
- Maintaining agency financial statements and reporting
- Processing agency procurements for goods and services
- Administration of the agency purchase card program
The mission of the DOT Finance and Administration Division is to provide exemplary financial services, consistent guidance, and competent financial support. The success of our mission allows the agency to meet its goals and objectives with competence and consistency.
Director, Finance Division
1900 Kanawha Blvd, East
Charleston WV, 25305-0330