WV Transportation

WV Transportation

WV Transportation

WV Department of Transportation


Lettings Archive

Bid Lettings By Date
Please be advised that all lettings will be held as scheduled.

Disclosure of Interested Parties
Pursuant to W.Va. Code 6D-1- et seq, each business entity who is awarded a contract or a series of contracts that has/have an actual or estimated value of $1,000,000.00 will be required to fill out a Disclosure of Interested Parties Form.  The West Virginia Division of Highways may not enter into a contract with the business entity until the initial required Disclosure of Interested Parties Form is filed with Contract Administration.  In addition, the business entity awarded a contract is obligated to submit a supplemental disclosure form listing any new or differing interested parties within 30 days following the completion or termination of the contract.  This form will be required for all contracts beginning immediately and will be sent with the contract and bond when awarded a project.

Pursuant to W. Va. Code 5-22-1(i), the West Virginia Department of Transportation, Division of Highways (WVDOH Â Â), may not award a construction contract to any bidder that is known to be in default on any monetary obligation owed to the State or a political subdivision of the State, including, but not limited to, obligations related to payroll taxes, property taxes, sales and use taxes, fire service fees, or other fines or fees. An AFFIDAVIT form has been created by the WVDOT and will be sent via email to your company whenever your deemed as the apparent low bidder and/or until advised otherwise.

The West Virginia Division of Highways is committed to assuring the participation of Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBEs) in our highway construction program. When a DBE goal is required it is the responsibility of the apparent low bidder to submit their DBE Participation Plan with their bid.  Additional information may be found in the Special Provision for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Utilization, or by contacting​.​