The Colonel Ruby Bradley Bridge is located on US 33 over Spring Creek. The West Virginia Division of Highways is looking for public input regarding the lighting and railing of the new Colonel Ruby Bradley Bridge located on US 33 over Spring Creek.
Final Design Study [18 MB PDF]
Several alternatives are being evaluated for the bridge project.
- Alternative #1A- Rehabilitate bridge using upstream temporary detour
- Alternative #1B- Replace bridge using phased construction
- Alternative #2A- Replace bridge using downstream temporary detour
- Alternative #2B- Replace bridge using upstream temporary detour
- Alternative #3- Replace bridge using Williams Drive detour
- Alternative #4- Replace bridge using ABC Lateral Slide
- No-Build Option
The comment period for this project ended on Monday, September 24. 2018.
The West Virginia Department of Transportation will, upon request, provide reasonable accommodations including auxiliary aids and services necessary to afford an individual with a disability an equal opportunity to participate in our services, programs and activities. Please contact us at (304) 558-3931. Persons with hearing or speech impairments can reach all state agencies by calling (800) 982-8772 (voice to TDD) or (800) 982-8771 (TDD to voice), toll free.